This exfoliating lip treatment nourishes and soothes dry lips with nutrient-rich, responsibly sourced ingredients leaving your lips perfectly polished, soft and supple.
- Made with 100% natural & organic ingredients.
Manuka honey provides anti-inflammatory properties to relieve pain and inflammation as an antibacterial healing aid for cuts, and burns and can assist in the treatment of irritation around the lip area.
EXFOLIATE, SMOOTH & REPAIR lips by gently scrubbing away dry, flaky skin while natural oils soften and smooth lips.
- Enriched with healing therapeutic essential oils. NO added colors or artificial flavoring.
- A great way to prepare your Perfect Pretty Pout for our Lueur Royale Lip Balm.
KEY INGREDIENTS: A 100% natural blend of caster sugar, turbinado sugar, colloidal oats, organic Kona coffee, apricot oil, oat oil, jojoba oil, raw Manuka honey, roman chamomile essential oil, and peppermint essential oil.
USE: Massage a small amount on your lips, then wipe, wash or lick away, leaving our premium oils to hydrate your luscious lips! Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat to prevent melting.
Things to know.
- ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE BY HAND IN SMALL BATCHES.
- Due to the handmade nature of my products, no two are identical.
Please allow for variations in color as compared to product listing photos and/or previous orders. Thank you for buying handmade!
- PROCESSING TIME.
- Please allow 2 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS for your order to ship.
Rush orders are not available currently.
- OUR PRODUCTS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC BUTTERS AND OILS.
- When ordering during warmer months, it is important to keep watch for your package with the tracking number provided. Please be sure to retrieve your package once delivered to prevent excess heat exposure. If the product melts email us and we will gladly assist.
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES.
- Due to the nature of the products, we sell we cannot accept returns and exchanges. Please reach out to us at: Info@IndigoAuraEssentials.com to resolve all issues.
**Please remember that our products are handmade, the color, design, and weight may vary slightly from batch to batch. Product may soften and shift during shipping in warm climates.